10 secret of buying quality Oven to bake quality and yummy bread loaves
Whether you are baking in Lagos, Accra, Kumasi or Port Harcourt, Enugu or Volta Region of Ghana or Upper East region, or you are in Kenya, Or science is all the same principle. If you get it wrong, your baked bread loaf is going to be of wrong texture, colour, and commercial value.
If you are going to run a successful commercial bread bakery from home or shop, you will need to get the science of oven and baking right.
(Lest I forget, meet me in Lagos 21stto 23rd March, Abuja 28th to 30th March Pastry Chef and Master Bakers Bread and Desert Class). To register or know details, click here
Don't buy charcoal or firewood oven and don't use cake Oven to bake bread. The era is gone.
2. It must contain enough fibre.
3. Under or bottom of Oven must be covered.
4. You can use a quarter Oven to bake full bag of 50kg flour within 2 hours, 30 minutes. This is Oven science.
5. Single door oven must be constructed to open from left to right and not the other way.
6. Heat must not it emit outside outside while you bake.
7. Gas pipping must be made to use high pressure pipe.
8. It must be able to contain oven thermometer manually or otherwise inside.
9. Regulator must be easy to operate.
10. It must have a wheeling leg for easy movement.
If you have a good Oven need, contact us for an effective and reliable oven that bakes bread without challenge.
meet me in Lagos 21stto 23rd March, Abuja 28th to 30th March Pastry Chef and Master Bakers Bread and Desert Class). To register or know details, click here