Just N5,000 for Course Materials and Certificate
It is another gathering of expert minds and young and desirous minds for skill acquisition and motivation.
In this time of recession, all you need is to think outside the box. This conference is to showcase and teach skills that attendees can start easily once they leave the conference.
1. Starting a Business in a Recession driven economy and making it BIG from ground zero by Deborah Ajayi, El-bethel Global Business School, Abuja
2. From Idea to Market place... How to make a difference and impact solving problems with your ideas. by Wale Olajumoke, Social entrepreneur, business strategist, life coach and Techpreneur, Business Strategist at Tech24
3. Using Technology to make money through Blogging. My Own Story by Jide Ogunsanya, Founder, Ogbonge Blog
4. How to run a Godly Business and make it big by Henry Omenogor, Founder Wonderful Living Center and Publisher Start Your Own Business Magazine
5. How to start Watermelon Farming And Make Real Money from it in seasons by Atunise Oludare, Ibadan Watermelon Farmer
6. How to live a meaningful and happy life through emotional control by Enike Claire
7. Growing and Growing Rich in Two weeks from Mushroom Farming in Backyards, Home or Farms .. by Ghanaian Mushroom Farmer Kofi Nelson
8. How to make and Package Ice Creams and sell from homes without a Machine... by Enike Claire
9. Start your own Small or Micro Biscuit Making Factory from a small shop.
11. How to Setup a Micro Bread Bakery from Home baking 100 loafs per day and sell within your community... by Henry Omenogor, Founder, Henry's Hot Bread Kitchen.
12. How to Achieve any dream no matter how tough it will be on the way by Efe Okposio, Motivational Speaker and CEO, Winning Attitude Gold Consult.
13. Small Chops Production and Selling - Cup Cakes, Meat Pie by Enike Claire
14. How to Destroy Fear before FEAR Destroy you and your dream...
15. Making Money with Photography, Selling Pictures and Artworks online and offline, by Tobi Cole, Photography Entrepreneur
Fee: N5,000 per participant for all the courses material and certificate.
Training Fee is Free. You need to pay now to secure your seat as we do not guarantee seat availability.
Date: April 22nd, 2017
Venue: Peace Hotel, Omole Estate, Ikeja