COURSE MATERIALS: eBooks or Physical Book, Videos, Mentoring, One on One Consulting, Practical Class. Including my new book...IS ALL YOURS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Introduction to bread baking business.
2. Guide to buying and basic equipments required for successful baking.
3. 10 Simple Deep Secrets to failure and success in bread baking.
4. Science of Industrial Ingredients
5. Recipes Formulations for Butter, Sugar(Milk) Bread, Wheat Bread, Chocolate Bread & Ghana Tea Bread, Bread Buns and Rolls.
6. Baking Techniques (from Mixing to baking) for bread with volume, long lasting shelf life, stretchy bread, chewy, firm bread that does not collapse.
7. Baking Troubleshooting (Problems & Solutions).
8. Packaging and Licence: Nylon Production, Branding, easy ways to obtain NAFDAC or FDA Number.
9. Bread Business SECRETS: Bread Production Costing, Profit calculation.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
1. Establish a Bread Baking Business.
2. Formulate Recipes
3. Know about equipments and their workings
4. Calculate the cost of making a single loaf of bread and know how to make profit.
5. Understand how to package, market and sell their baked products.
6. Manage Staff
7. Launch a lucrative bakery with profit.
Register now: HOW TO PAY.
PAY TO MTN MOMO. WHATSAPP ME ON 0551689453 TO REQUEST FOR MTN MOMO NUMBER FOR PAYMENT.
NIGERIA: PAY YO ZENITH BANK: 101724919/(BAKERS AT WORK) AND SEND PAYMENT DETAILS OR INQUIRY TO +2349028852666
The bread we baked yesterday on training is finished as they bought all. Please we will be making full bag during Monday class. Thank you for your good works. God bless you... Ladi Sarah, Atadeka, near Ashaiman, Ghana
Wonderful workshop, simple and straight teaching. I like your sense of fun. Thank you for your mentoring. Mrs Ayodele, Lagos.
It is as if we have known for long. Thank you for your training. I am enjoying the online one on one training, I made some bread today and I am happy. Aramide, Abuja
"Thanks to you. I really enjoyed the training. Its a great investment with great returns. My bread idea for special shops is our concentration and you gave it to me" Irene, Adenta, Accra Ghana
"It was so nice to have you as my mentor. Your training is unique. thanks for coming to PH my boss.. Cynthia of Citoewaves Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Post a Comment